Official DSLR Photography Thread

XjoEnX

Very nice. I think its appropriate for the look you're trying to achieve Kurt. Great job!

XjoEnX

I got my camera back from service but might send it back again so I don't have any new pics really. Here's a few from over the last month before the camera was sent out. Anyone here who follows my flickr feed has seen these already though. :)

I super edited this one lol:

Someone on Instagram also asked me if I do photos of anything else besides cars. I told them I would do portraits and stuff but people getting their pictures taken are too damn demanding. I ain't got time fo dat.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
How do you guys feel about the low contrast thing I've been doing lately?
i like anything as long as its not over done that it looks so damn fake..lol :) art is not supposed to be perfect its good to add a little bit of imperfectiveness if thats even a word.

R13

The other asshole
Very nice. I think its appropriate for the look you're trying to achieve Kurt. Great job!
i like anything as long as its not over done that it looks so damn fake..lol :) art is not supposed to be perfect its good to add a little bit of imperfectiveness if thats even a word.
:thumbs up

I still wanna make the switch to a 6d or 5d mark II (or III :D )

:lol:

I need to get you to shop me a super awesome rolling shot, Gotta get the shot first, I'm slacking!

whitedc4

my most recent pic.
nothing superly overly fancy or edited.
just me holding my camera as still as i could for a few moments to get a still shot
and probably 2 minutes worth of lightroom adjusting

whitedc4

I can't figure photoshop out so I just stick to the stone ages and use Lightroom. Although I should upgrade to 5 I heard good things about the update :/

R13

The other asshole
Having a shoe discussion on fb when I snapped a quick shot to show how the lightweight foam sole wears under daily abuse after 7 months, Anyway kinda thought it was cool enough to post here, Straight off the camera, Only resized it.

Last edited: