Official DSLR Photography Thread

whitedc4

these aren't fancy just what I'm messing around with... i'll go out on saturday and try to take pictures of something.. idk what lol

i tried calibrating my monitor and its not coming out right i can tell

whitedc4

Oh thanks :) I think if I can get the weird black and blurry corners issue to go away I'll be a little happier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

treeafodo

Austin
I definitely agree with Ryan. You underestimate yourself. I love the photos you take.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
ohh man...that photo makes me wanna go there...regardless if it has crappy rides or not..lol Good job Tree :thumbs up

treeafodo

Austin
Which one, the Candy Factory one? Haha it was just one of those fairs they set up in random places. This one was at the river front. Thanks a lot. There's also this one I took messing around while playing basketball.
Swish by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

whitedc4

Which one, the Candy Factory one? Haha it was just one of those fairs they set up in random places. This one was at the river front. Thanks a lot. There's also this one I took messing around while playing basketball.
Swish by Austin Rajki, on Flickr
this picture is seriously cool lol. i'm staring at it thinking how did he run away fast enough without getting knocked out.

whitedc4

i took a lot of firework pictures... gabe and i just went out and shot off our own.. so they're not like the super big ones you see at shows lol.

there's like 5 :/ lol sorry

treeafodo

Austin
Wow, those are seriously well done! I really like them. For the basketball shot I was looking through the view finder and once I realized it went in I barely had time to raise my hand to stop the ball. Barely. :lol:

whitedc4

That's crazy haha I would have probably ruined my camera and smashed my face haha.

Thank you they were very fun shots to do :)

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Just curious. What memory cards do you guys run? I was running an 8GB Sony class 10 SD HC and I noticed it had a speed of 94 MB/S. While out tonight I picked up a 32GB PNY class 10 SD HC but... It only has a speed of 50 MB/S. I want to try it out tomorrow but I'm thinking about taking the sony just in case and deleting duplicate pics or ones that came out crappy to free up space. I read that the speed of the memory card can effect camera performance. I wonder how good this PNY one will be