Official DSLR Photography Thread

Bitanga

:D :thumbup:

I must say I do miss the red/black wheels though.
Thanks!

I miss them too, that's why they're sitting my garage and never leaving my possession. Hahaha.

Maybe one day I'll go back to 4 lug.. LOL...

JK, saving them for a EG hatch that I wanna find for a daily.

R13

The other asshole
The more I see of Hawaii the more I want to live there. :D

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
My wife's tried to talk me into moving back there for awhile. I told her we can visit as much as she wants, but I'm not living on an island that small and crowded.

R13

The other asshole
Maui seems to have amazing dirtbike trails, I might not want to live there either but renting a bike and riding the trails for a couple of weeks would be great.

Don't know how long I could handle that "Aloha brah" shit. :lol:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
You're not a brah there, you're a haole; you never fit in ;)

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Not much... Just some ass shots while I figure out what to do about a new lip. Also picked up a new exhaust system from a fellow CI member. Custom mandrell bent 2.5" to a Vibrant muffler. It was flat black but the ceramic coat was peeling, so I decided to polish the tip and the back part of the canister. Sounds alot better and feels like I've picked up some power. Also got a chance to install my Go-Autoworks 3" CAI. Can't wait to get the new header and head back to Raceline for a re-tune.

treeafodo

Austin
Nothing special. Was at a friend's helping him finish with his rear suspension on the GTI. When we finished I snapped a few quick driveway pictures. Fender flares are arriving tomorrow for this, so the fitment is just for the time being.
Front View by Austin Rajki, on Flickr
Rear View by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

Then I decided to try to teach myself some photoshop techniques since I really don't know how to edit at all. Thoughts and critique? I know there is a lot of room for improvement, but can someone point in the right direction? Its not terrible for my first time I think.
Crappy Merge by Austin Rajki, on Flickr