Official DSLR Photography Thread

tork_sd89

Baywatch
First post in 2016!

Well went on a bit of a cruise. Wanted to hit some back roads to test out the new parts I installed. (ASR brace and swaybar combo, Function 7 LCA's, Dimes shifter bushings, K-tuned pro shifter) I have it on the medium setting for now. Felt great going around corners. I didn't get to my intended shoot location. But grabbed these along the way.

R13

The other asshole
Can't tell if new camera is just really awesome, or if your editing skills have improved greatly. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
figured. :lol:

One day I'll be able to afford my 2k+ canon with an L lens... :drool:

R13

The other asshole
I've made my decision :lol:

Every time I get dragged to a store that has dslr displays I'm over there playing with canons. :rolf:

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
First post in 2016!

Well went on a bit of a cruise. Wanted to hit some back roads to test out the new parts I installed. (ASR brace and swaybar combo, Function 7 LCA's, Dimes shifter bushings, K-tuned pro shifter) I have it on the medium setting for now. Felt great going around corners. I didn't get to my intended shoot location. But grabbed these along the way.

Those are nice! Car is clean as always

Ryan659

I've made my decision :lol:

Every time I get dragged to a store that has dslr displays I'm over there playing with canons. :rolf:

Yea, I talked with the salesman about them both and he said the biggest difference is preference. They both make awesome cameras

R13

The other asshole
Canon mostly outdoes Nikon with lenses, there's a deeper clarity you don't often see unless you're the one doing all the editing, but it is there.

Nikons are still great cameras, and my 50mm is a huuuuge leap in clarity over the stock lens, I just want a Canon. :lol:

They seem to feel nicer in my hands too. :naughty:

R13

The other asshole
Here's my contribution and all of its hand made guitar strap goodness, fresh off the camera.

If you're in the market for a cool camera strap/sling check out Heavy Leather NYC, they make some solid stuff, haven't bought one of their camera straps yet but I want one. :thumbs up

Last edited: