Official DSLR Photography Thread

R13

The other asshole
Ryan sweetheart, could you be a dear and throw me some ideas and recommendations on things to do/try, pretty please? :lol:

I haven't shot shit in weeks, I need new stuff. I've got some ideas but the more the better. :mrgreen:

Ryan659

Ryan sweetheart, could you be a dear and throw me some ideas and recommendations on things to do/try, pretty please? :lol:

I haven't shot shit in weeks, I need new stuff. I've got some ideas but the more the better. :mrgreen:

You can try anal :mrgreen: you women say it hurts but we know you enjoy it :rolf:

I don't know dude, just get out there and shoot. Hell, I take pics of flowers and grease :lol: use you surroundings, so no women pics from you, we don't need to see those hillbecky's.

You can try star trails but you'd need a tripod and a remote clicker. Take pics of some bark or someshit :lol:

Edit: have you seen how many pics I take of my cars :lol: people are prob tired of seeing them but IDGAF

R13

The other asshole
You can try anal :mrgreen: you women say it hurts but we know you enjoy it :rolf:
A real man just sticks it in and doesn't take it out until she's learned to like it. :rolf:
no women pics from you, we don't need to see those hillbecky's.
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: You know you wanna see those 19 year old ghetto ass b****es and their c-section scars. :rolf:

Edit: have you seen how many pics I take of my cars :lol: people are prob tired of seeing them but IDGAF
I'd take pics of my cars but there's been so much god damn salt and dirt everywhere because it hasn't rained in months that the f***ers are f***ing filthy if I drive them out the street and back. :lol:
You can try star trails but you'd need a tripod and a remote clicker. Take pics of some bark or somes*** :lol:
I'm gonna be working with a skidsteer tomorrow, I should take some sick f***ing pics of that. :rolf:

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Take a road trip somewhere....Sometimes you just gotta get up and go do it.

The second you make excuses, the goal is over.

R13

The other asshole
Driving down the road when suddenly...

Let's get a little up close and... personal :nod:

Sorry I couldn't get a full shot of it, only had my 50mil with me and I didn't have time to stop and get out.

I desperately need to get Lightroom or something, I need new editing software bad, my shot potential is suffering due to my limitations with this old shit.

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Or you could just not frame a fucking mailbox in front of the car. A lot easier than editing it out.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Or you could just not frame a f***ing mailbox in front of the car. A lot easier than editing it out.
lol...just get out of the car man...lol

You don't really need editing software to make you pictures look brand.

People are just so used to it, that its become a habit more than a tool.

Those shots are nice. just need a better angle.

When you take pictures of your guitars those come out great because you aim the camera on different angles of it.

Try doing that with the car. You don't have to have the full car in each frame.

You can do it man. Just need some push. :)

Ryan659

Driving down the road when suddenly...

Let's get a little up close and... personal :nod:

Sorry I couldn't get a full shot of it, only had my 50mil with me and I didn't have time to stop and get out.

I desperately need to get Lightroom or something, I need new editing software bad, my shot potential is suffering due to my limitations with this old s***.
Looks good man :thumbs up

Glad to see you finally shooting again :p Check out Photoshop elements if you're curious about an affordable but good software

Took these ones today of the beater

_DSC2761 by Ryan, on Flickr

_DSC2780 by Ryan, on Flickr

R13

The other asshole
Or you could just not frame a fucking mailbox in front of the car. A lot easier than editing it out.

That first shot was me sitting in a turn lane in heavy fucking traffic, it was a shit shot all around, wasn't trying to make it look good :lol:

lol...just get out of the car man...lol

I didn't have time, I was running late already but I wasn't gonna miss a chance to snap a couple shots of it, just wish I'd had my 18-55 so I could've at least got the whole car in frame :lol:

Any other day though I would've gotten out and got the car and the truck in one frame.

R13

The other asshole
Looks good man :thumbs up

Glad to see you finally shooting again :p Check out Photoshop elements if you're curious about an affordable but good software

_DSC2780 by Ryan, on Flickr

Mmmmm :yummy: :nod: :naughty:

:lol:

I'm probably just gonna buy lightroom, I tried the 30 day trial and thought it worked well enough, would like to have a full newer version of photoshop but fuck that shit's expensive. :lol: