Official DSLR Photography Thread

Ryan659

Keeping this thread going...... :lol:

Latest chibi project, took a few hours and a couple of tries getting the body lines to line up decently. they aren't perfect but they aren't supposed to I guess right?? Also had some fun with the vignette and border trick I taught myself (it looks better on IG). INB4 Kurt b****es about the white bordering :lol:

Untitled-1_noisereduction by Ryan, on Flickr

Just for an example, here's the same photo but without the noise reduction. It may not make a big difference here but it does make a huge difference

Untitled-1 by Ryan, on Flickr

Edit: you can tell a difference you just have to zoom in a lot, it just looks smoother to explain it better.

Last edited:

Ryan659

That blue teg tho :nod:

All the cars are clean as fuck the blue and the grey both have k swaps. The grey ones k swap is tricked out to hell (he's the owner of the shop that does my engine work)

And he said his always breaks down at track days and he's the one that spends the most money on prep :lol: he snapped a spark plug in half yesterday.

R13

The other asshole
How the fuck did he snap a plug? Tell him to quit messing with shit that's not broken and shit won't break. :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I took a pic of some guitar strings several weeks ago and forgot to upload it.

R13

The other asshole
There's a company that makes those, they're kinda pricey.

Tori(Tork) just got some of those too I think

And there's a dude on instagram (goes by theghost__) with a sweet teg that has them.

Ryan659

Love the logos on the Toyos

Thanks man

There's a company that makes those, they're kinda pricey.

Tori(Tork) just got some of those too I think

And there's a dude on instagram (goes by theghost__) with a sweet teg that has them.

I hope I can reuse them. I need new tires as one of them has cord showing

Edit: I think I'm going to go with nt01s so the big white letters will be going away :( :(

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Looks good to me, your camera handles harsh sun a hell of a lot better than mine. :lol:

I feel like I dominate this thread now a days :lol:
Rest of us have either ascended to godhood, or just pretty much given up :lol:

I'll post what I've fiddled around with anyway.

Decided to chop this together this morning, not perfect but oh well.

It's dark on the one side because that's the only way I could blend the sky together for some reason.

Last edited:

Ryan659

Looks good to me, your camera handles harsh sun a hell of a lot better than mine. :lol:.
it's all post processing. I barely realized the comparison wasn't exactly "off the camera" and final post processing. I forgot about the raw editing that's done before the fine detail. here's the "off the camera" picture

_DSC3378 - Copy by Ryan, on Flickr

Rest of us have either ascended to godhood, or just pretty much given up :lol:
Not sure if that's an insult or not :rolf:

Decided to chop this together this morning, not perfect but oh well.

Why didn't you adjust the exposure setting prior to merging them together?