Official DSLR Photography Thread

XjoEnX

Any channels you'd recommend?
Sorry I didn't mean channels. I meant more of general search on YouTube looking for what I want to do to a picture or what techniques to use to take photos.

One day I'll be searching tips on how to shoot the Milky Way galaxy and another day I'll be searching light tricks to use.

whitedc4

Sorry I didn't mean channels. I meant more of general search on YouTube looking for what I want to do to a picture or what techniques to use to take photos.

One day I'll be searching tips on how to shoot the Milky Way galaxy and another day I'll be searching light tricks to use.
I'm working on a light pic... Going to have to make a stand for my camera til my cheap ass finds one to buy... I'm excited because no one here has posted one like it yet :D

goofygamer

Damn joe is taking over this thread! Lol just like everyone, I need to find time to go out and snap some shots.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I was driving back from AZ and the sky was so damn clear the stars looked 3D! And yet no time to stop and try out astrophotography.

whitedc4

copying this photo over from facebook so i don't expect the quality to be all there. just trying to get the hang of my 35mm lens but i don't think my bedroom was the place to try.. the lighting is very yellow and without a tri pod i had to have my shutter fast enough to not blur as well as bring the aperture down low enough to make this work... buuut i think it was too low and too fast because i see some flaws over most of it.

edit...

i realize why now.
memory card slot two remembers previous settings... i had my iso set at 1600 one time trying something out and guess what.... it was still on there... piece of crap..

Last edited: