*OFFICIAL* PHILLY MEET THREAD. short and sweet

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Last time I took the G2, and nobody showed up.... so she will stay at the house. If the turnout is bad this year, I wont be going to the Philly meet next year.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
yeah i know. iwasnt even gonna have it this year because everyone flaked last year. people are just scared of philly... which is fine... but theres nothing to be scared of at this location. basically this year will determine the future of the philly meet. i gotta come up with an original location for another meet. something monthly or maybe even every other week.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Monthly is the way to go. TST has a monthly meet at the sonic in morgantown, they have a nice sized parking lot so I stole their spot.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
ill figure something out. but until then... everyone come out on the 1st! you have no choice... be there or you die!

biggame

rain date? jus checked weather.com n that zip is supposed to rain all day sat n scattered t-storms all day sun...?

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
no rain date. rain dates are for pussies! lol

Precip: 20%

Wind: WNW
at 10 mph
UV Index: 9 Very High
Humidity: 57%

Sunrise: 5:34 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM

Partly cloudy. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the upper 50s.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I might only stay till 2-3, a friend of mine in the Air Force is back and they are having a party for him.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
ill be there, but without my car sadly. I am still waiting for my new clutch, flywheel, and brake pads to get here. Sniff.