*OFFICIAL* PHILLY MEET THREAD. short and sweet

blueDAteg

there were like a total of 5 cars, including mine. a jdm fronted DC2, me, an EM1, a 4dr EG, and a DC4. we got some pictures, ill post them when i get them. Cody, where were you? i got stuck in traffic and got there around 1:30.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
me and my buddies were all stuck in some random ass traffic too. we showed up a little bit before one and not a SINGLE honda was there. there was some lexus/toyota photoshoot going on along the other side of the building so we stopped to check out a few of them and then left cause no one was there for the meet.

i was hesitant in doing this meet in the first place for the 3rd year but was talked into it. so basically this was the last one. there will be no annual philly CI meet next year.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I had a feeling it would happen again, I don't blame you for not making one next year. We did the same thing with the York, PA meet. Glad I went to the autocross, and then to the friends party at 1:30

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
traffic was terrible! i showed up 1ish and only saw three hondas. I didnt see any tegs so i drove off ( I was in a toyota tundra.) so I then cruised with the lexus kids. :(