***Official: Recommended tire sizes for 17" Rim"""

dgoizo

dgoizo
I have 17 X 7.5" rims with 205/40/17 tires, all stock suspension and absolutely no problems at all

HonDaReal

So at the end of the day ur options are:
1. 45s rub but say "thug life" and jack u ur fenders and tires.
2. Get 40s and suffer the harsh bumps.
3. Get a smaller (hopefully lighter) damn rim.
4. 45s with pulled/rolled fenders.
5. Raise the car.

Idk what else to tell u lol

rockadilla

thats right.
be a man and suffer with the ride quality :thumbs up

also could it have anything to do with the suspension ur running? my Koni Yellows were fine on my 205/40/17s i didnt find the ride to be that uncomfortable and i was lowered basically to the max. maybe mess with the damper settings a little bit?

silentsoulja

ok so plain and simple i had 18s didnt rub or anything now i traded em for 17s the tires on em r 215 45 they make a noise when i back up n hit the brakes sometimes its a weird one anyways i know they hit sometimes when i hit kinda a hill not really a bump and they made a noise kinda like a chain hitting the ground when i accelerate any ways i gotta get new tires now impretty sure my car is stock suspension plain and simple ... WHAT TIRES SHOULD I BUY???

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
ok so plain and simple i had 18s didnt rub or anything now i traded em for 17s the tires on em r 215 45 they make a noise when i back up n hit the brakes sometimes its a weird one anyways i know they hit sometimes when i hit kinda a hill not really a bump and they made a noise kinda like a chain hitting the ground when i accelerate any ways i gotta get new tires now impretty sure my car is stock suspension plain and simple ... WHAT TIRES SHOULD I BUY???
You should buy new wheels