***Official: Recommended tire sizes for 17" Rim"""

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
arent you the mpg dude? why not get a 195 55 15 if you are.

but 205 45 17 will probably rub, i run 215 45 16 and they dont rub, why not try a 40 series on a 17 inch rim
He is that guy. And you fenders are rolled, lol. A 40 sucks fat cocks, man. Feels like driving with wooden wheels

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Speaking of gas mileage, why aren't you running smaller rims for that fact alone? Weren't you the guy on the high horse handing life lessons down to us about using gas or some shit. I'll check your posts - one sec

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
since he is that guy he should run a 40 series to keep the ratio to stock better for better gas millage

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
since he is that guy he should run a 40 series to keep the ratio to stock better for better gas millage
Or buy some lighter fucking rims all together. I'm literally baffled that he wrote that long speech about not driving and then he rolls on heavy ass rims

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
? My rims are lighter than stock im pretty sure and im not modding my vehicle for FE... Im trying to have a comfortable ride that is quick in the corners and efficient on the streets. Your judging is not needed nor is the reason for this thread so lets stay on topic

HonDaReal

? My rims are lighter than stock im pretty sure and im not modding my vehicle for FE... Im trying to have a comfortable ride that is quick in the corners and efficient on the streets. Your judging is not needed nor is the reason for this thread so lets stay on topic
No ur rims are heavier.

Gsr rims are 15.5-16 depending

Urs are 24.5

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
So 24.5 lbs compared to 15.5 stock, or compared to mine which are 11 lbs. So, you're looking for comfort when DD'ing, finesse in the corners, and fuel mileage. Only God can judge you, I'm merely stating facts, Fred Phelps

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Lots of lulz in here, but for the record, I will back up that with 205/40s are harsh. Especially lowered with just springs (not having the ability to adjust the dampening). I love my wheels, but I suspect I will be swayed to a smaller wheel eventually.

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Guess Ill be on the look out for some 16's. Didn't realize my rims were so much heavier! Thanks for that. so a 205/45 will for sure fit on 16's right? No modifications neccesary? And for the record, 205/45/17 will rub if modifications are not made.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Guess Ill be on the look out for some 16's. Didn't realize my rims were so much heavier! Thanks for that. so a 205/45 will for sure fit on 16's right? No modifications neccesary? And for the record, 205/45/17 will rub if modifications are not made.
How many times did I say a 45 on a 17 will rub?! lol
And there is a huge difference, man. I went from 26.5 lbs to 11, and I can tell the difference. The ride is amazing now. The first day I was back in Vacaville, I went to all the spots I had to avoid bumps in the road and mashed all over them

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
why not 15's? You wont get a light wheel unless you have a forged wheel which are usually in the 1000's

How many times did I say a 45 on a 17 will rub?! lol
And there is a huge difference, man. I went from 26.5 lbs to 11, and I can tell the difference. The ride is amazing now. The first day I was back in Vacaville, I went to all the spots I had to avoid bumps in the road and mashed all over them
mine weigh as much as stock lol