OGstackadolla's Track Whore and Build Thread

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Yes, the more the wheel is turned, the less you should be on the brake. Takes a lot of practice to do correctly.
okay i just making sure we were on the same page, it seemed like you were explaining something else. I think im starting to trail brake idk. It was one of the things Elliot suggested i try to stop understeer one day.

One of the guys I rode with said he got a different prop valve to give him more rear brake, he swears it's the best mod he's done so far. He's in open group
wilwood prop valve

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
describe what you are experiencing. I think i know whats happening, but dont want to say to influence your feed back,.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you need to get the weight settled, give it a bit of gas, that helps move weight back. youre turning on basically the front wheels.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
That's what that dude was telling me after I rode with him and he watched my videos. I think I need to start throttling a lot sooner and maybe more aggressively

Nick_C78

Can't you just get better rear pads?
I would step down on front pads, not go up on rear pads. He already has more bite than he needs.

Pat- Out of curiosity, what is your rear sway bar set to? If it is on the stiffest setting you should try to put it on the softest setting. Also, you should set your rear shocks softer and your fronts stiffer. That could help a lot.

I will watch the video now and see if i can better understand your situation.