OGstackadolla's Track Whore and Build Thread

redGSRguy

I would step down on front pads, not go up on rear pads. He already has more bite than he needs.

Pat- Out of curiosity, what is your rear sway bar set to? If it is on the stiffest setting you should try to put it on the softest setting. Also, you should set your rear shocks softer and your fronts stiffer. That could help a lot.

I will watch the video now and see if i can better understand your situation.
I was asking about changing the rear pads vs the prop valve? Or is a different prop valve the better way to go?

Nick_C78

And I was saying that changing the rear pads isn't the better way to go(for him). Changing the front pads is. The prop valve is a very technical part of the car and messing with it can be very very dangerous. Thus is why I agree that messing with pad compounds is the better place to start. If that doesn't help, then he is doing something wrong, because I have yet to meet a fast honda driver that has an adjustable prop valve...which tells me it isn't needed.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
And the sway bar is actually a good point, it's on full stiff :naughty:

redGSRguy

And I was saying that changing the rear pads isn't the better way to go(for him). Changing the front pads is. The prop valve is a very technical part of the car and messing with it can be very very dangerous. Thus is why I agree that messing with pad compounds is the better place to start. If that doesn't help, then he is doing something wrong, because I have yet to meet a fast honda driver that has an adjustable prop valve...which tells me it isn't needed.
That is what I was getting at :)

Nick_C78

Sick man. Always good to have a GF that gets you car parts.