OGstackadolla's Track Whore and Build Thread

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I need new tires in front and coilovers. My car is not happy with the Junk2 suspension and the Neo Gens have too much sidewall flex to be anywhere but on the drag strip. Lesson learned about sidewall rigidity

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
did you pump up your tires?
your M bar changes the way our car handles too. Your car handled fine at Mather field, you need to take into account the M brace...duh

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Yeah, pumped them up, and it seemed to have a good contact patch, so my car handled the corners better and I was able to throttle out quicker than last time. It's just the softness of the springs that really kills me. I need something that has less give, and in addition to soft springs, running the Neo Gens with a soft sidewall, after running a couple times in a row, they want to roll over on me a bit. I had a lot more forward bite off the corner, so that was nice, but my suspension needs to be able to keep up a bit better. Shorter gear ratios are going to be fucking magical.
Hopefully next year I'll be running along side the Miatas

goofygamer

And I'm sunburned. Both arms. On a non-sunny day. How the f*** did that happen.

LMAO! So did I. Weird weather, that's for sure! The pics came out really well. Hopefully Peara uploads the video sometime today. I like that kid, he makes me look tall in pictures!
I got sunburned too! My coworker was making fun of me all day...

I was wondering where Joe was posting the pictures. I've been PM'ing patrick a couple of them. I'll upload the video today and post the pictures in this thread.

I look like a midget...

Last edited:

goofygamer

[YOUTUBE="OGSTACKADOLLA"]BB5Zbe2zKew[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="OGSTACKADOLLA SCCA"]Kg_fU4vke-c[/YOUTUBE]

Three Wheelin'!

I'll get more up in a couple of hours.

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I got sunburned too! My coworker was making fun of me all day...

I was wondering where Joe was posting the pictures. I've been PM'ing patrick a couple of them. I'll upload the video today and post the pictures in this thread.

I look like a midget...
I'm short, and compared to me, you make me look like the jolly green giant!
Some good lookin tegs, nice pics!

On the bionic BrUh!
Thanks, dude!
oh i mistook the audio from the drag clips.. damn hes runnin super stock
Yee, making it happen on damn near stock power