ok, issue, anyone know where to get head bolts without paying 200$

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
This may be a old thread but im hoping my question can get answered here. Im doing a head swap and i was wanting to know if i could use my old head bolts? I had gotten them not to long ago, when i blew a head gasket, they have less than 1k miles on them. I didn't know if they torqued to yield for sure. just a stock b20b.
You can reuse but it's never advised to. For the 100 bucks it costs to get arps it's worth it

LittleB10

i got my arp head bolts at lightningmotorsports.com for i think 120 ish/ they are in texas and give ya free 2 day ship. atleast i think its 2 day ship...im in pa and they are in texas and i got them in 2 days flat. check em out! and as always good luck!

Prozon

Kris
ARP head STUDS are studs.. they go into the block, and you thread a nut on to it. And head bolt is just that- a BOLT.
You can re-use the factory head bolts if they have never been re-used before. They can stretch being re-torqued over time, but they are reusable.

I suggest buying ARP head studs. You can buy them on the ClubIntegra store for like $150.
You might PM thenoxus1 and see if he can get you a better price.