OneFastGSR's GSR

pbteg11

pbteg11
Damn muffstains lol I need to come up there man I haven't been in months because I-30 is down to one rough lane the whole way

OneFastGSR

Had a headgasket leak and it finally got pretty bad. Replacing the cometic one with golden eagle and put new tires on the enkeis. Also go my a/c recharged, Fixed the wiring on the plx wideband and autometer gauges, Put new wheel bearings in front because mine were so bad you could push my wheels back and fourth up and down sideways etc. Just waiting on machine shop now!

dc0861

Nice build bro! Any plans to run it on a dyno for some numbers. They should be pretty good.

OneFastGSR

Yeah I want to see numbers but it's currently untuned and runs like crap. When i get paid on the 3rd i'm going to try to find a set of ITR cams then get a tune. After i get ITR cams and a tune i'm going to start collecting turbo parts. Hopefully I don't find a 240sx s13 hatchback for a good deal so i can finish this car. Lol

OneFastGSR

Got it all back together saturday. New Golden Eagle headgasket, New front wheel bearings, New Nitto radial tires all the way around, Was running really choppy now that it has a good headgasket on it. So I retuned it on hondata and it's running perfect for a daily driver, Just doesn't have the power until I do a real tune! Next to fix is the a/c. Don't got any pics of it atm but i will get some soon. Clutch is starting to go out but I have a new clutch sitting in my bedroom so i'm prepared for that. Going to start collecting turbo parts here shortly.

OneFastGSR

Everything running fine for daily driver, Fuel always cuts out after about 20% throttle cause lean protection. Good enough to drive daily until I get a real tune. Think i'm going to lower it alittle bit, Going to decat it and put cams in it before I get a tune though. Just got done driving it and almost had a heart attack. Like 3 deer ran in front of me and one missed my hood by like a foot it felt like he jumped over the hood, Then I look out my passenger window and see a couple deer running striaght for the side of my car and it probably missed the rear of my car by a foot too. I had sat there in the road for a couple seconds wondering what the fk just happened. Lol

That's the only picture i've takin of the car since i owned it. Mainly because i hate the way my car looks. Wish it looked like my old integra.

Also got a compliment on it on facebook about 30 minutes ago. Someone in a big car group on facebook passed me on the freeway and apparently recognized who i was. He said

"I saw the teg and looked at it. I was like... wow. that teg looks like it should be fast. beautiful car man.
not a honda guy, but love the teg."

^came from a mustang guy. Made me feel good lol

Last edited:

PatEK

looks good, so you should make some new pics and show it to us. and lowering the car would look good

OneFastGSR

That picture was takin 2 days so that's updated. I think i'm going to take the stickers off the back and park it in the garage and throw a cover over it. I love driving it but I don't want to put any miles on the motor until i boost it and don't have the funds to get all the parts i want atm

PatEK

i mean take pictures of the front and side. but why park it away? Looks to nice to hard park it

OneFastGSR

Yeah i did alittle more messing with hondata and don't need lean protection anymore. When i was testing there's was a raccoon in the road and i moved to the right alittle so i wouldn't hit him and that dude runs right under my tire lol I was just like *facepalm* I'm glad my car is a monster truck because in my old cars that would not have been pretty. I'll upload a pic of the front but i hate it. I'll upload a pic or 2 of my old tegs so you know this front end has nothing to do with me. Lol

PatEK

the front ain't to bad actually, just get rid of that ugly mesh and it's ok. your previous teg's were nice btw