OneFastGSR's GSR

OneFastGSR

Well I was really really close to buying cams and getting it tuned, Like was going to buy some cams from someone local tomarrow. But my clutch blew up in pieces tonight. I took off and then about 3500 rpm all i heard was boom crunch crunch crunch all the way till i stopped. So now I got to put a new clutch in it. Fuck my luck sucks with integras hopefully it changes or i'll be switching to toyota or nissan

OneFastGSR

Thanks bro. And dear lord I just saw your thread, Your ITR is straight sexy. I might get some of those window visors they look good

PatEK

thanks, yeah those visors are nice. love oem acces stuff

OneFastGSR

1 Month since it broke, I kind've miss driving it. But it's still collecting dust. Havn't decided what to do with it. Been thinking about selling it and been thinking about just going all out top mount etc. It's like I could either spend another 5k to go topmount, 6262 turbo etc. Or i could save the 5k, sell the car for atleast 5500 (Already got a 5500 cash offer from ugly car racing) and buy a type r. Or....

OneFastGSR

New competition stage 5 4 puck unsprung with extreme pressure plate upgrade is installed. I got to buy some axles now and than I start installing the turbo. Got to order some oil lines and a bunch of gaskets bolts and couplers

OneFastGSR

I just went through all my receipts and added them all up. Total of $19,768 in the car. That's excluding all the money on turbo parts i'm about to install. Dear lord... I was tired of adding them up after 9k .. Lol Here's some of the books and stuff I got on the car.

part 2 of 2. Kinda dirty old and falling apart but it's all there.

My receipt folder... Lol

MACDOG

Baller, yo
Good job on keeping all receipts and history. Future buyers froth on car history. Cars looking good man, ditch the front grill mesh though haha!

OneFastGSR

Thanks man. This car is seriously cursed!!! Clutch is nice and everything is running smooth air fuel ratio is decent. It's runs rich most the time. Lean at certain throttle and rpms but I can avoid running it lean. Drove it 200 miles over the weekend and one of the water pump bolts is broke and leaking anti freeze through it. FML!!!!

cody1018

That shit blows bro, its going to be a bitch to drill and tap it for new threads, I hated just doing my water pump

OneFastGSR

Yeah I've had no luck with this car so far. It's not leaking real bad, Like i'll have to put a little anti freeze in every few 100 miles maybe like top it off. I'm going to just drive it like this for alittle bit. I don't see how I can get a drill in there and so i'll have to take some mounts off and raise the right side of motor or lower it to drill it. Hopefully I won't have to pull the motor. I was thinking about getting a dremel and cutting a slot in the bolt and unscrewing it with a flathead but no room for a dremel either.

OneFastGSR

Perhaps a hacksaw? yesno?
The bolt is inside the block, I got to take off the water pump to get to it. And the spaces inbetween where the bolt is and the car frame is about 2 inches. No room to get many tools in there. And i can't cut the bolt cause it's in the block. Gotta find a way to unscrew it or drill it out or something. :evil:

New invidia test pipe got today and installed today ^^ Sounds the same though sadly. Lol

Nick_C78

This is going to sound strange, but its the best way to remove broken bolts and studs. If you have/know/can go to anyone that has a tig welder(You can use a Mig welder but it a lot harder), they can weld on the bolt(basically keep layering it like a cake) to make it long enough to get vice grips on it, then you can just thread it out like normal. I have done this many times to broken bolts and studs and it works like a champ and doesn't mess up the threads! The person doing it has to know what they are doing though. Easy-out works ok too, but require careful drilling. Best of luck sir.

Last edited:

OneFastGSR

Nick that could work. Anyways. Nothing to update on the post. I'm not sure what to do with it. I want to do something to it but I feel like i'm wasting money. I put a new distributor on it about 1k miles ago and Last time I drove it the distributor is doing the sputter problem again. Distributors going bad again. I put the car on jack stands like 2 weeks ago and havn't really even touched it since lol. Friend still has his $5500 offer on it. Been thinking about just letting her go.