Opinion on headlights

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I've liked mine, but now it's a pain in the ass. The light output isn't great at all with mine, plus I want to do an SRI induction lamp mod

B18B_insane

Hmm, well my OEM headlights keep fogging up, and i just think a clear lens would look far better than the yellow-ish OEM ones i have now. And the thing is, my lens were fogged up so i cleaned them with a Rain-X kit, and they fogged back up in about a months time, so that was a waste of time.
Those headlight kits are junk. get some 1500 and 2000 wetsand paper and some 3m 3900 rubbing compound wetsand then buff, may take a little time unless you have a high speed buffer, but some elbow grease and a hand buff will work. or you can sand them down with some 600 dry sandpaper and have someone spray them with some clear coat. then spend $40 bucks and get some sylvania siverstars 9006's for low beam and 9005's for high beam

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
just rock some 8k HID's. they look good and there not illegal, plus you can get em for like cheap as fuck

dbryder

After you do the rain x or whatever there's a sealer you're suppose to use. I just buff my headlights and it comes out. They have been clear forca year now. I would go with HID's or really good aftermarket bulbs. The halos will eventually stop working.
this and if you want highbeams do something like this http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=61263, so that you can drive with your highbeams on. definitely do you though

HooliganSKATE

I just bought some halo headlights like that not too long ago. they aren't bad, but the bulbs they come with are for sure. if you get some make sure you replace the bulbs. and its not guaranteed that they are the same bulb as stock, so check once you get them. mine came with H1 bulbs for some reason :/ I wired the halo's in, and purchased a set of H1 HID's and the whole set up is pretty good. since its not oem you might have issues with fit ment and other things, but they aren't bad in my opinion.

HooliganSKATE

does any know if they sell LED LIGHT BLUBS for the headlight and side lamps?
You don't want LED's for headlights, at least that's my understanding. LED bulbs are very bright, but don't spread light out far. they do have them for the corner bumper light bulbs, looks real clean. HID's are your best bet on anything other than standard bulbs, from a good company.