Our integra ^^

Lou

Popular Race Tracks in California:

Buttonwillow Raceway Park (Currently my favorite track)
Infineon Raceway
Mazda Racway Laguna Seca
Thunderhill Raceway Park
Willow Springs International Raceway
thank you for your answer ;)

rockadilla

thats right.
Thanks all !

What are you famous race tracks in your countries ?

I usually do some automotive photography, if you are interested by that, there are here some pictures : www.vmartins-photography.com
our country doesnt do much track, the main focus here is the 1/4 mile or 1/2 mile... who has the fastest car in a straight line

a few of the more famous ones are:
Leguna Seca
Sedona Raceway Park
Maple Valley
Sebring International Raceway
Phoenix International Raceway
Buttonwillow Raceway Park

nothing even close to being as amazing as the Nurburgring :(

those pictures are sex :D

Lou

our country doesnt do much track, the main focus here is the 1/4 mile or 1/2 mile... who has the fastest car in a straight line

a few of the more famous ones are:
Leguna Seca
Sedona Raceway Park
Maple Valley
Sebring International Raceway
Phoenix International Raceway
Buttonwillow Raceway Park

nothing even close to being as amazing as the Nurburgring :(

those pictures are sex :D
In France, there are two philosophies:

- tests on road,
- and race on tracks.

French law is very strict with these tests on road, but we are lucky to have some tracks near and beautiful tracks.

For my part, I prefer to drive on tracks than on road even if I have already done it on road with my last GTI.

Thank you for your comments about the pictures ;)

Trimax2

Beautiful set of integra's! I noticed that you blurred your tag in pictures but the last picture your tag is exposed didn't know if you cared

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
So you and your boyfriend live in Paris? How far is the drive to the Nurburgring?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
In France, there are two philosophies:

- tests on road,
- and race on tracks.

French law is very strict with these tests on road, but we are lucky to have some tracks near and beautiful tracks.

For my part, I prefer to drive on tracks than on road even if I have already done it on road with my last GTI.

Thank you for your comments about the pictures ;)
alot of people are starting to move towards Auto cross and circuit driving. We have alot more than the tracks mentioned above. But, alot of people are into NASCAR, which is oval racing.

I have a few videos in my build thread for our circuits on the first post

Lou

So you and your boyfriend live in Paris? How far is the drive to the Nurburgring?
I live near Paris, in the North, and he lives more in the North ;)

There are 500 kilometers approximatively to make in order to go to Nurburgring :)

I usually go there on saturday/sunday or sunday/monday (1 per month : april to november) and 15 days for holidays in august 8)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I live near Paris, in the North, and he lives more in the North ;)

There are 500 kilometers approximatively to make in order to go to Nurburgring :)

I usually go there on saturday/sunday or sunday/monday (1 per month : april to november) and 15 days for holidays in august 8)
Nice. That's about a 5-hour drive.

Lou

its the equivelent of me driving to Buttonwillow around 5 hours. Nurbergring is Nürburgring, Zufahrt Nordschleife, 53520 Meuspath, Germany correct?
It's correct, it's that ! 8)

We could drive on the Nordschleife (the big part of the circuit), they call it "Touristenfahrten".
And this year we could drive on Nordschleife or Nordschleife + Sudschleife (circuits F1)