Our integra ^^

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Yes it's that. We generally go there with friends (about 6 to 10 cars) :)

Thanks all for your nice comments about my car and about my BF's car :)
That's cool. Do you guys all drive your cars there. Or trailer? And no problem. :thumbs up

P.S. You can use the "multi-quote" button to quote multiple posts. It'll be easier than quoting posts individually.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
It's correct, it's that ! 8)

We could drive on the Nordschleife (the big part of the circuit), they call it "Touristenfahrten".
And this year we could drive on Nordschleife or Nordschleife + Sudschleife (circuits F1)
oh nice! One of my life goals is to drive on the ring one time. do you guys trailer your cars down or just drive them?

Lou

I'm not sure to understand very well your question...

You want to know if we make competitions or not, and if we have a special equipment ?
If it isn't it, could you ask me again this point with another words please ? :)

My English is limited, sorry ... ;)

Lou

Ah ok ! :)

We usually go to the Nurburgring driving our cars but some friends have got that :

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Awesome! I plan to tow mine with a truck and trailer like your friend's when i go to a circuit 5 hours away. Im scared of something breaking

Lou

Last time when i went to Nurburgring, my clutch broke,... it's useful to have tools with us ! :)

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Last time when i went to Nurburgring, my clutch broke,... it's useful to have tools with us !
ooh no! thats unfortunate! I just want to have a tow truck just in case of something bad happening that regular tools cant fix

Lou

I have some bases in mechanics, i like to work on my car.

Furthermore, some friends who come with me to Nurburgring, are mechanics men.
So it's better, we can help each other if ever there is a problem on one of the cars.

In order that, we have some equipment in cars when we go to circuits ;)

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Bienvenue à intégra du club! les deux voitures sont vos belle :)
Paris serait une ville magnifique à visiter, i j'espère arriver à y aller un jour

excusez-moi pour le mauvais français ;) sa fait longtemps que je l'ai utilisé
Welcome to Club Integra! The two cars are pretty :). Paris (something) is a magnificent city to visit. I (something) arrived there to go play? Excuse my bad French ;) it's been a long time since I used it.

French I and II FTW!!

Lou

Welcome to Club Integra! The two cars are pretty :). Paris (something) is a magnificent city to visit. I (something) arrived there to go play? Excuse my bad French ;) it's been a long time since I used it.

French I and II FTW!!
Nice ! ;)

And for the "(something)"

"Paris would be a wonderfull place to visit. I hope to manage to go there one day."

I'm so jealous...
:oops:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I have some bases in mechanics, i like to work on my car.

Furthermore, some friends who come with me to Nurburgring, are mechanics men.
So it's better, we can help each other if ever there is a problem on one of the cars.

In order that, we have some equipment in cars when we go to circuits ;)
I broke my clutch and just got it fixed. I'm still breaking it in