Painted And Shaved My VC!

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
Painted and shaved my VC. What do you guys think? I'm happy with the way it came out wooot:shock:

Pic looks funny because i was messing around with Panorama on my phone!

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
your strut bar is on upside down buddy...
Nice observation buddy!That's how it was when I bought the car, Never bothered to change it.

nice

Looks good though... Ive been needing to do mine, what did you use as far as prep? paint?

Thanks. and uhh I used Aircraft remover to strip the paint and then sanded what was left. Then hit it with two coats of High Heat primer, Then another two coats of the High Heat Gold paint.

Havok114

looks clean i plan on painting mine someday aswell .

goofygamer

Looks good! Did you apply any clear coat? I hate when I start my car for the first time after painting my VC. I'm paranoid that the paint will start melting. haha

8-bit

do what now?
:thumbs up looks great. I think the color looks dope maybe the illest sticker should've been black but idk.

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
Looks good! Did you apply any clear coat? I hate when I start my car for the first time after painting my VC. I'm paranoid that the paint will start melting. haha
Lol nah i didnt..but i didnt clear coat it when it was blue and it was fine! :)

:thumbs up looks great. I think the color looks dope maybe the illest sticker should've been black but idk.
LOL,Funny you say that because i had two..one white one black..i put the black one on first but hadda take it off cuz i messed up! I WAS SOOO MAD lol.:x

Looks good! Are you planning on getting the rest of the car painted to go with the gold?
Well im parting out the car now. But i had Gold rims, and Gold LCAs. it looked dope!