Painted And Shaved My VC!

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
not bad....dont really understand whats "illest" about your car though.....full body shots?

obama'swhiteson

very clean!! came out nice. not trying to thread jack but im curious, i wanted to have an artist i know paint something on my vc, would that work out if i used the canvas paint she uses, then did a high temp clear coat???

nvuswhippz

Union paying every 6 mo.
Nice now all you gota do is join the cruise to import face off may22nd from auburn,ma to epping,nh also i could prolly use you to do some valve covers for me!!! Nice job like the illest decal

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
Looks good!!! I have a question also guys what is the small air filter for I have seen them in the stores but didnt know??
It's a breather fiter.So you can eliminate the line going from there to the intake.

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
very clean!! came out nice. not trying to thread jack but im curious, i wanted to have an artist i know paint something on my vc, would that work out if i used the canvas paint she uses, then did a high temp clear coat???
I'm not too sure about that. I mean, eventually itll crack and chip..just like High Heat paint does after a while...Give it a try and LMK how it goes lol im curious

Nice now all you gota do is join the cruise to import face off may22nd from auburn,ma to epping,nh also i could prolly use you to do some valve covers for me!!! Nice job like the illest decal
Thanks! i'm trying bro, i'm looking for a new car now. Going to check out a 98 Hatch today actually..which my LS will eventually go into!:D

Cripton805

Wont that sticker just shrivel up and leave a nasty residue with the high heat?
It is a sticker on the engine. Whether its a valve cover or not.

If it doesnt, ill be surprised.