Painting interior stuff.

Ballerin1

Thanks. Do u know how to get that off? What about the cover for the window switches/lock switches?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I think it comes out from the inside. I'm not for sure on that tho.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
theres a screw on the door handle and the arm rest pocket thing where the window controls are. take those off and use a flat head and pry it off

.Cortez

94' LS
Yeah those arent hard to do. And that "Hole" You have, is for a tweeter I believe. You should have tweeters in them?

.Cortez

94' LS
Infront of your handle, should be.. uhm... next to your left knee if you sit in the drivers seat with your left leg bent? Up high? You don't see that in your pic? lol

Ballerin1

No? Haha. There's at the top the handle to open/lock the door, then middle left is handle to shut the door, then middle right is window switches/mirror thing, bottom left is the pouch thing, then bottom right is speaker. That's all I see lol, no hole.

Ballerin1

Do you guys know how to remove the middle air vents? They're in the dash, but how do I get them out?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Do you guys know how to remove the middle air vents? They're in the dash, but how do I get them out?
do you mean the air vent above the climate controls? its all one unit, half to pop out the hazard button and defroster button than 2 screws, than two connections, not to mention go under the passanger dash side and disconnect a cable(i think its the heater core cable)than it comes out takes 5mins, ive done mine a total of 8 times...

are you doing your green teg or your moms pink one? cuz IMO red accent doesnt go with your green teg. lol