Painting the Integra lettering

PioneerLS

Id like to know what would be best to use to fill in the integra lettering (ill be using black) that i would be able to take off if i got tire of it/didnt like it. A lot of my friends tell me to fill it in and with my car i think it would look good and not too tacky.

Like could i use nail polish and then if i didnt like it use nail polish remover to get it off? I'm not sure of the effects it would have on the paint.. so I'm not sure what i could do. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :)

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Do NOT use nail polish remover on paint. It will strip if! I speak from experience lol.

Just use plasti dip

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
What I would do is tape newspaper around the "Integra" as closely as possible. Then plasti dip it with a lot of coats. Then use a small knife to cut the excess Carefully. That's what I did to my rear diffuser. I used a knife to make it bend perfect.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
I'm pretty sure they make vinyl inlays. If not, you can always make some of those

PioneerLS

I'm pretty sure they make vinyl inlays. If not, you can always make some of those
Where? I could never find them lol. But that's true. I could put a piece of paper over the lettering and just scribble over it with pencil and ill get an outline. I might do that... but would a paint pen not be able to come off if i used that?

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Aside from Plasti-Dip, what sort of paint can you buy at the store that would be permanent? Acrylics wash off with water right? I want something I can use with a little paint brush.
- Aaron

94RS

No fucks given.
$13 for some stickers that you can remove if it looks like shit or you get tired of it... Or paint that you'd have to sand and repaint if you wanna go back...