Painting the Integra lettering

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Excuse my bad painting skills but I think it really looks good. I think the vinyl is worth it.

osiris19

I painted mine on my 94-97 bumper using masking take, a razor blade, and cheap 99 cent paint

97 teg

I did mine with vinyl and love it. I wanted to be able to change colors if i wanted thats why i chose vinyl

It didn't come out the best but it was my first time lol

97 teg

Why I marked it "Back" I don't know lol

Wasn't thinking ahead. Of course the back is larger haha

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
just buy the damn decals...call it a day...lol..:) $13.00 is not expensive...that is cheap...if he were to get those decals here...our company would charge $30 because we go buy the square foot not how easy it is to make...

so yes it is cheap..id buy the decal inserts.

You guys still have to account for materials and time spent to put the damn things on if you want to go plasti-dip
These decals are made to insert and go.:D Hope you choose wisely..:)

here&there

In St. Louis, MO
Try liquid electrical tape, for $2.99, from a hardware store.
It comes in a bottle, with a brush that is attached it its lid.

PioneerLS

Why I marked it "Back" I don't know lol

Wasn't thinking ahead. Of course the back is larger haha
Would liquid electrical tape be easy to get off? And plastidip doesnt work unless i spend 5 hours masking it off, and it wouldnt be a clean cut anyway.

Also i laughed really hard at you marking 'back' lolol. But id like to just brush paint it myself but i want something that i can get off some how.. if thats possible lol.

94RS

No fucks given.
Basically what you're saying is that you want stickers but are too cheap to buy the exact stickers that you're looking for? :rolf:

zack11122

Hm. 2.99 for tape. Some more money for paint. Your half way to the sticker. Then the time to mask off. Paint a few coats. So it looks decent. Sounds like it's just easier to do the sticker.