Paul Walker of Fast & Furious films has passed away in a car crash today.

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
As I posted earlier, he was a local in my community and here's a story that someone shared of Walker on a local website,

"Paul was a customer of mine a few years back. I didn't know he was someone famous I only knew him as such a kind, loving human being. We were talking about riding motorcycles one day and he told me the story of riding his motorcycle up Shoreline Dr when the car in front of him made an illegal U Turn right in front of him and he crashed into the car. The young driver came running over to Paul saying he had been talking on his cell phone and how sorry he was over and over and that he didn't have insurance. Upon hearing this Paul said - you don't have insurance? get out of here man before the cops come. The kid looked at him like what? And Paul said - I have plenty of insurance....get out of here. When the cops came he told them what he said to the kid. Paul looked at me and said he had been where that kid was once and hadn't we all ? Love to his daughter, his dogs , his family and friends"

dlo253

I would believe it. He just seemed like that type of person. Why do the great ones have to go too soon, instead of the scum....?

96LSteg

Jemel
I would believe it. He just seemed like that type of person. Why do the great ones have to go too soon, instead of the scum....?
I answered this question already lol

Here is my theory:

Life on earth is hell. Let the scum live in hell and let the good fly in heaven.

*DA3*

I was their at the event. i saw when Paul got in the car with is friend Rodger Rodas. and two minutes later we where trying to extinguish the fire with fire extinguisher. put the fire was to much for us lucky the fire department got their when we where out but it was to late. Paul and Rodger where dead.

Excitable Kid

I was their at the event. i saw when Paul got in the car with is friend Rodger Rodas. and two minutes later we where trying to extinguish the fire with fire extinguisher. put the fire was to much for us lucky the fire department got their when we where out but it was to late. Paul and Rodger where dead.
Damn...:cry:

Vin Diesel just posted this