Peggy the teggy

R13

The other asshole
Then definitely get another teg or an eg hatch, I don't know a lot about RSX's but considering how many more dc2/dc4 track cars there are tegs are probably better, And of course the eg hatch is a similar chassis but probably more agile due to being shorter.

zack11122

I'll look. I love mine to much. I'm waiting for a mint one this time tho. I was young and stupid when I bought my other one. I wanted a racekor. On the upside. Setting up my new apartment. Love it.

osiris19

Teg teg teg teg. I had an eg hatch. The only way I would get rid of my integra is if I found a 95 Si hatch.

zack11122

Meh. Maybe. I could buy the shell on here and then buy a motor

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
lol i never really liked the shape of a hatchback, they are so eh. The only civic i would get is a Si, even if it makes less power than a GSR

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Don't get out of the Integra game just because this one didn't work out. I'd try to find a GS-R if I were you. Such nice platforms. Even if you find a '94 or something like that, these cars are normally good for 300k+ as long as they're maintained.
Best of luck with your search. Don't go anywhere. :p

zack11122

Oh I'll stick around here. I get bored easy and come here. I want another one. Problem is saving money. Payments would be best and my family probably wouldn't let me borrow.

zack11122

That's what sucks about ny. Only card I can get you have to pay a 30 dollar charge or something just to have the card