Peggy the teggy

zack11122

Your knob is twerking out.
Yeah its time to find me a new knob. I dont like this one.

I fell victim to black ice. I did a 360. Clipped a snow bank. And it sent me 180 back the other way. I broke my bumper, Both headlights, One fog, and one corner. Im so upset.

So this is the damage. So sad. You can also see that I painted my VC. Will have to get better pictures of it.

And the bumper a friend gave me. It was white black and lime green so i rattle canned it black quick. Only bumper I could find at the time.

I held it up and almost puked. it is a disgusting bumper. I never put it on. I also think it was for a 97 front. So 40 minutes ago I picked up a mint black oem bumper. Cant wait to put it on tomorrow. Will have to upload pictures. Going to get it paint matched.

R13

The other asshole
Lmao @ that bumper!

Good on you pitching it out the window.

And that sucks to hear about the accident, Chin up though, You'll have her back in no time. :thumbs up

Sent from my toaster

Last edited:

zack11122

Made a rear seat delete. Used some 3/4 ply and 2 by 4s. Worked out pretty good. Very happy with it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

zack11122

Another picture of the delete. Car is discusting. Gotta go low here soon :thumbs:

Evan_Almighty

Super BA
Hey man, Me and you in the same boat. lol If i wasnt so confident in my car looking good (eventually) i would definitely name it Bertha. lol But I really like the rear seat delete. If ya dont mind i plan to take this idea of yours. haha

giLDC4

Slow&Low
stage 3 clutch? leg day is errday huh
:like: lol!

Nah don't worry bro, we all start from somewhere.. Looks great to me. Stage 3 clutch with a B20 motor..? Nice! Keep up with your build, gL. Reminds me of my first integra.. I started off with steelies too.

Made a rear seat delete. Used some 3/4 ply and 2 by 4s. Worked out pretty good. Very happy with it.

I did the same with my teg, I do want my back seats tho, but the ones I had were too old.. and worn... Sorry man I had to share this meme... lol :p just jk tho. :)

Last edited:

zack11122

Hey man, Me and you in the same boat. lol If i wasnt so confident in my car looking good (eventually) i would definitely name it Bertha. lol But I really like the rear seat delete. If ya dont mind i plan to take this idea of yours. haha
Haha go for it I kinda used a DIY

zack11122

:like: lol!

Nah don't worry bro, we all start from somewhere.. Looks great to me. Stage 3 clutch with a B20 motor..? Nice! Keep up with your build, gL. Reminds me of my first integra.. I started off with steelies too.

I did the same with my teg, I do want my back seats tho, but the ones I had were too old.. and worn... Sorry man I had to share this meme... lol :p just jk tho. :)

Yep. Getting worn out though. Going with a exedy oe replacement. And thanks. I don't like carrying people around so I deleted them. Everything is louder now though. All the little rattles.

zack11122

It's been some bad weather lately. Gunna go to my first car show in her in a month.(just driving) I have a lot to get done. Today I made my own coolant over flow and painted my rear diffuser thing. I will try and get pictures soon. It's just so cold.

zack11122

picked these bad boys up today. A set of BMW bottle caps. I need to clean them up and plasti dip white. They are near mint. Bought for a steal. Should I keep the bimmer logos or find Honda caps? Also. If anyone has purple lug nuts. Hit me up.