Peggy the teggy

zack11122

So i hate my camera. As well as my photo taking skills. But. I started body work on my car. I hate body work. It took me 6 hours start to almost finish on just one. But here are some photos.
Sanded down

Bondo. Don't hate. Budget build. Im not a pro. But i did my best learning. I never knew what bondo did or how it looked.

She needed some persuasion to dry

Washed and final sanded. Priming

Primed. Need to order paint still. Waiting till I have everything done. Hopefully before honda day. I doubt it though.

zack11122

Shits worse on the other side. But it is gone for now. I gotta do my rocker then my other quarter. Took way longer than expected. No respirator... Im coughing shit up.

FauxTypeR

s***s worse on the other side. But it is gone for now. I gotta do my rocker then my other quarter. Took way longer than expected. No respirator... Im coughing s*** up.
dude put something over ur mouth! dont die for the teg! lol

zack11122

uploadfromtaptalk1396293430418.jpg
Lowered on Megan racing coils with skunk 2 top hats on BMW bottlecaps. Made a plate side mount.
uploadfromtaptalk1396293528437.jpg
Got some updates on the bay. Painted my vc. Needs to be re done. Deleted my washer fluid and made a monster can into a coolant over flow. Looks pretty good IMO.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
View attachment 1219
Lowered on Megan racing coils with skunk 2 top hats on BMW bottlecaps. Made a plate side mount.
View attachment 1221
Got some updates on the bay. Painted my vc. Needs to be re done. Deleted my washer fluid and made a monster can into a coolant over flow. Looks pretty good IMO.

Looks awesome! Nice update! Those bottlecaps look right at home on it.

zack11122

Thanks! Sitting at a gas station... she doesn't want to start... God damn starter is bad. Never done it this bad tho

zack11122

uploadfromtaptalk1396397264646.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1396397279306.jpg painted my wing and fuel filter bracket. Ordered some parts from jhp. Also relocating my batter and fuse box soon.

zack11122

Haven't posted In heee in to long. Well I did my vc gasket and dizzy o ring. She also jumped time on me... lovely.

How she sits now. Knocking some dents out of my fenders and painting them as well as my front bumper. Trying to get my crank pully off still sadly.

And there's the bumper.

zack11122

Well.... here we go. Car has bent valves.

Here's a pic of my broken I injector.

Cams out.

Heads off

And the block.

now I have to share a car with the lady. Gotta research prices and see what I decide. I might just part her out at this point. Not sure yet. Or go b20v.

zack11122

Probably the first and only one to!

So sad looking. Hopefully Sunday I get some work in. Need to drop the exhaust. Then pull my motor a d trans.

zack11122

So all I've been doing is stripping the bay more. I have a list of new things I do need though. Which sucks.

Here's body wise what I need.
Front fenders
Doors
Rear bumper
Headlights
Mirror
Radiator support

Now for the pic's

My engine bay so far

This big ole mess was under my battery tray. The bolt heads were all rusted out so it got drilled out

Looped my ps

Here is a hole in the back of my headlight. I'm pretty sure they aren't oem. But most of the tabs on both were broken

Just a bunch of small stuff that's been going on.