Perhaps my final statement on ClubIntegra

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnePointEight

v(^_^)z
It's not just this forum but car forums in general, g35driver and s2ki are having hoards of nerds register because car prices are dropping more and more every year. Only solution is to buy a different car with a more mature community.

91tegwitgsr

I have to post on this just to throw my .02 cents in. I'll admit I'm a noob to the sight I haven't been here all that long and it sure has been awhile since I've posted and more then likely will be awhile before I post again do to deployment and all. But I hate seeing the older guys go because when I asked a legitimate question they answered with the information that I needed. I hate to say it but I've been trolling lately and I do see alot of disrespect going on by alot of the newer guys......It's a sad day when a member who has been on here and pretty much made CI what is leaves. I will admit though I really do hope to see CI go back and all the older members return....glad to say it but I sure hope that in the future I'll be one of the guys giving out advice or info and not always asking.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
it sucks when a official OG leaves the site, i remember how much you were on here and how much you helped out on here. i understand that things and people change and the best thing is to move forward. after being told to go fucking kill myself by some 19 year old kid, i too have had enough of this place. all i wanted to do myself was help out a fellow car enthusiasts like myself. you will be missed man!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Whaaaaaa?!?!
Perfect! Haha

To the topic:
Its been said over a couple times, and with my status on here as well, you just start to pull back. I'm not acquainted with as many of the new members as I was with the old, but it gets hard when they either blow your experience off, or just have a crappy out look.

This is getting fixed.

Thru the removal of some members, I'm also starting to see more of the mature members start to pipe up. Its nice to see the people that actually want to save this site instead of quit when times get rough. I do hope you stick around. Not even to post, but just to view and see if...errr... *When* things do get better.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

8-bit

do what now?
Hmm....maybe the well behaved members should be awarded...and christmas is just around the corner too! :p lol

greenls

Smells like opportunity..
I say stay. I may have just joined, but i can honestly say that you should stay and help clean it up. Unlike most nooblets, i know how to search instead of making tons on useless, dead-end threads. And i seen a few threads where some lil snot-nosed kid wanted to be Mr. Big Nuts and talk mad s*it to somebody who knows what the hell he's talking about. I'm a grown ass man with zero tolerence to pretentious lil cock jockeys. So stay and help out because i can guarantee i'll need your, and any experienced member's, help when i start heavily modify my integra.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Every forum has moronic people on them. You have noobs and also people who think they know everything. It's the Internet, shouldnt take things so seriously. All you can do is help when you can and ignore the stupid people. Legit members will stick around and through time the riff raff will leave. Every car scene has this problem, I just came back from the bimmer scene and it's the same.

Last edited:

MrGurley

************5-0
Every forum has moronic people on them. You have noobs and also people who think they know everything. It's the Internet, shouldnt take things so seriously. All you can do is help when you can and ignore the stupid people. Legit members will stick around and through time the riff raff will leave. Every car scene has this problem, I just came back from the bummer scene and it's the same.
!
this.....

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
Perhaps people take it so seriously because when they need help or information forums among other places are the 1st spot people check for solution to their problems. Hell, you dont need to consult anyone anymore to fix problems. DIY articles, answers from knowledgeable people, and more are what save us all hundreds of dollars instead of having to take a vehicle into the shop for inspection.

Who wants to sift through pages of trolling, noob posts, and other bs?

MrGurley

************5-0
Perhaps people take it so seriously because when they need help or information forums among other places are the 1st spot people check for solution to their problems. Hell, you dont need to consult anyone anymore to fix problems. DIY articles, answers from knowledgeable people, and more are what save us all hundreds of dollars instead of having to take a vehicle into the shop for inspection.

Who wants to sift through pages of trolling, noob posts, and other bs?
then use the SEARCH BAR or GOOGLE.......

damn that pisses me off... there are more useless threads on this site than anything. thats what should be more a priority than trolling imo....

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i think they go hand in hand most of the time. i would get rid of trolling first, Justin put new things in place while we post new threads

MrGurley

************5-0
i think they go hand in hand most of the time. i would get rid of trolling first, Justin put new things in place while we post new threads
well imo its threads like this that are contributing to the problem, if you dont wanna post anymore, cool, dont whine about it, just throw the deuce...

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
One issue with the search option though is what if you search something and the thread is possibly outdated? If I see a thread that's 2 yrs old I'm going to post mine bc in that time new ideas or ways to do stuff could have come up. Now if it's "what all is needed for a 98+ conversion" then use the damn search haha

Status
Not open for further replies.