Perhaps my final statement on ClubIntegra

Status
Not open for further replies.

juniorhm

I read the main post and not the rest, but in my opinion I feel that this board is not the best, I like sharing my info and input but their alot of necessary threads and post. Younger and younger kids are being able to acquire integras with noob questions like stated, SEARCH is there for a reason. The maturity level is not the greatest either.
So I agree with OP...
This forum needs to step it up.

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
then use the SEARCH BAR or GOOGLE.......

damn that pisses me off... there are more useless threads on this site than anything. thats what should be more a priority than trolling imo....
Guess what pops up when you use a search bar there guy. Forums.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
I don't want this to turn into another debate or cause anymore tension amongst members, so I'm going to close this thread now. Goodbyes have already been said and any missed ones can be done via PM.

As far as the suggestions for site improvements go, there is a thread already going on in the proper section for this.

Members: feel free to post any site improvement ideas there instead of these kind of threads. I assure you that all of the ideas and issues you guys are having with the site have been heard and are already being addressed as previously stated in the other threads. It's just a waiting game until we're able to work out the kinks, though. When threads like these come up and suggestions are thrown into random threads instead of the proper ones, it slows us down a bit because we have to go to each thread and pull the ideas from every member and figure out which ones are repeats and which are new and useful. So again, any site improvement ideas that haven't already been brought up are more than welcomed. See the "Advance Club Integra" thread that AlexD has made in the Site Problems/ Suggestions section or PM a mod/admin with your ideas.

Thanks, guys! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.