Photo Shoot with EJ6 and DB7

Spyder Java

1995 Integra LS SE
I like both of them only thing is the civics plush toy is actually on the ground. Other then that keep doing what your doing. Looks good to me.

Kyle

Civic> Integra. Sorry the EJ looks better. Just got to get rid of the stickers. Fix your exhaust.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I'm trying to say those cars were probably better off in their ricer phase than there new JDM ricer phase.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
I think your feet are a little too wet to be making these sorts of comments buddy. At least his shit runs right, the same can't be said for you brotha. I'd recommend getting your oil consumption issues fixed prior to concerning yourself with the appearance of another members ride.

Anywho, nice ride man, just remember to make it your own and keep it clean.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
the civic would look better without all the stickers. but both are nice. can't say my car is any better.

HonDaReal

Idk who here is from socal but yall should be usef to this lol that civic has socal written all over it. Idk were its from but that is a "jdm af" civic here lol id clean up a few stickers off the window but hey my car has stickers and duck tape too lol

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Idk who here is from socal but yall should be usef to this lol that civic has socal written all over it. Idk were its from but that is a "jdm af" civic here lol id clean up a few stickers off the window but hey my car has stickers and duck tape too lol
Fuck So Cal

nismoasfuh

I think your feet are a little too wet to be making these sorts of comments buddy. At least his shit runs right, the same can't be said for you brotha. I'd recommend getting your oil consumption issues fixed prior to concerning yourself with the appearance of another members ride.

Anywho, nice ride man, just remember to make it your own and keep it clean.
Yea your right. I have fixed my oil consumption issue thanks.
Sorry to the op for being so blunt. But we are on a forum. anyone can voice they're opinion. If they're putting up pics of they're car on a public forum they should expect mixed comments.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Last edited: