Photo Shoot with EJ6 and DB7

michaelz

isn't that a EM1 Civic? i normally like these but his is just covered in tacky crap.

the EJ6 is the EG based coupe.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Yea your right. I have fixed my oil consumption issue thanks.
Sorry to the op for being so blunt. But we are on a forum. anyone can voice they're opinion. If they're putting up pics of they're car on a public forum they should expect mixed comments.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
There is a time and a place for everything my friend, this unfortunately was neither. It's your opinion, which of course you're entitled to. But constructive criticism would be a better route in this situation.

Ilovemy95teggy

That exhaust on the DB looks like a 3A racing muffler from auto zone welded onto the stock exhaust. That's exactly how my friends fart can looked when he welded it onto his stock exhaust. But, both cars look great. No hate here! Keep it up!

teggythaillest

That exhaust on the DB looks like a 3A racing muffler from auto zone welded onto the stock exhaust. That's exactly how my friends fart can looked when he welded it onto his stock exhaust. But, both cars look great. No hate here! Keep it up!
yeaht thats exactly what it is ha but its not from autozone it was done by my girls cousin muffler shop