pinkley's "gettin there slow RS" thread

pinkley

b@115D33p
I'm not sure yet. If I end up not liking it after I put it on its going to get stripped and re-coated.

pinkley

b@115D33p
Just got some goodies in the mail! Some decals I got from That-steez and a Shark Attack II antenna for Justin Aka justjdm!

pinkley

b@115D33p
Well I got the IM swapped.... I will never in my life do that again UNLESS the motor is pulled! I have massive hands their fore it was a bitch getting the bottom bolts broke loose them pit back on.
Here are a few teaser pics again!

3hrs of unboltimg later...

New IM with throttle body installed and gold throttle cable brackets

Installed with gold powder coated fuel rail.

Ran into multiple problems while doing this. Stripping screws, dropping and losing bolts and the fuel regulator o-ring, Idles rough now so I'm going to take the iavc off tomorrow nd clean it. It was just a big pain in the ass that could have been avoided if I would have just left sh!t alone.

PatEK

still although the trouble and losing shit, i think it looks good. do some other stuff in that color also and it's a win

pinkley

b@115D33p
I took the IVAC off and clean it and now it idles great at 900-1000 rpm.

Here are a few more better pics in the day light.

That's right, I'm standing on the core support!

pinkley

b@115D33p
Engine bay looks great man! Anything else you got planned for the engine?
I just went and bought a new lawn tractor so I think this car is going to be on the back burner for awhile. At least untill I get my savings back where it was at. I'm a freak when I comes to having money set back. The next thing that's on the list is body and paint but that's going to be a minute. Lol

95TegDC4

Haha! You're car looks amazing. I'm trying to figure out some place around here that can roll and pull my fenders if need be. Trying to get a decent stance going on, nothing too aggressive. What size Tire/Rim would you rec. me starting out at?

SEXY engine bay, bro. The VC and IM are drop dead GAWGEOUS.