pinkley's "gettin there slow RS" thread

pinkley

b@115D33p
Nice man. That bike looks pretty sweet.
Thanks man! I work so damn much that its hard to find the time to work on it. And on top of it I'm trying to remodel the bathroom. The only thing I've don't to the bike in the past 2 weeks is paint the tank.

pinkley

b@115D33p
Damn. It still looks good.
:thumb up

Charly[horse];1210534 said:
I've been wanting to build a bike, curious to see how this comes out. Looks good so far.
There is really nothing to these old bikes. I could have had this thing done by now if I didn't have other priorities/wife and kids to attend to. Lol

pinkley

b@115D33p
Sup yall!!! Just a quick update.

The bike build is at a stand still for the time being. I've made absolutely no headway since my last post....

But I did buy a truck!
06 GMC Sierra Z71 4x4

It only has 34xxx miles, I'm the 2nd owner. I got a good deal and couldn't pass it up. No plans for it. Just going to keep it stock since its under warranty. I would have bought a brand new truck, but I think 30-40k is retarded to pay for a vehicle. Lol

I still have my s10. Going to keep it for a work vehicle until I find a db8 I want.

pinkley

b@115D33p
Oh yeah. .. found a db7. Going to look at it tomorrow.

pinkley

b@115D33p
You have a GMC, S10, building a bike, and might be buying a teg? God damn dude, make a choice :p
and a 08 Avenger RT! Lol I sold the s10 about a month ago. I like to have a variety! Lol
Ive been wanting a db for a long time. im super picky! if its not clean ill probably end up walking away.
Thought the S10 got sold? And move the bike build to the bike thread!
Theres a bike thread??? Lol might have to look into it. Thats a lot of work though....

PatEK

haven't looked at your thread for a while. but that new truck is nice.
And yeah you should buy a good db, you have car's enough to hold on for that perfect teg

randomhobo

automagic user
Just read the entire thread, sad to hear you sold the teg, we all understand. Shitty what the kid did to it, but everything else looks sick, hope that new teg is clean and you build it nicer than the last.

pinkley

b@115D33p
So I went and checked out that db7. The pics the guy sent to me made it look better than it was. It was full of hail damage and interior smelt like a cat pissed all over it. He wanted 3400. I told him I would give him 1800 cash and thats it. The car was a piece of shit. I was kinda pissed I drove 100+ miles one way to go look at this hunk of shit.

Oh yeah.... heres where im at with the bike.