PioneerLS Daily Driver DC4 Build

PioneerLS

Hey guys this is my 1994 LS 2 door, 163k miles as I make this post.
My current to do:
Tint - Done
Alarm/Keyless entry - Ordered
Lower
Lip
Wheels
Detail/Rust fix

How it looks stock:

Still thinking whether or not to get some meshies or just take off my hubcaps and put a chrome lip on my steelies to save a couple hundred.

Will be updated whenever my car is :lol:

Last edited:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
lets not try to make dummies/steelies look pimp when they're not, lol.

save up for a FULL COILOVER set?

PioneerLS

I'd rather have them look decent than look gross for the mean time... And whats the difference?

edit: all im trying to do is replace my oem suspension (is 163k miles old) with new suspension, that is cheap and lower, and not too stiff, cause stl streets are quite horrid.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
DC4, not DC2. DC2's only apply to the GS-R and Type R. :thumbup:

Car looks almost identical to mine besides the rear wiper, spoiler and painted mirrors. Are you sure it's not an RS though? I thought LS' normally have painted body molding.

PioneerLS

I know, I asked a mod to change it.. i derped. And now im waiting.
I dont think the 94's had painted sides, but it's def LS. Has a sunroof for one lol.

94RS

No fucks given.
Last edited:

tim_dc4

Got it tinted today
The tint looks good man.
DC4, not DC2. DC2's only apply to the GS-R and Type R. :thumbup:

Car looks almost identical to mine besides the rear wiper, spoiler and painted mirrors. Are you sure it's not an RS though? I thought LS' normally have painted body molding.
I think the color matched sides start in 97 for ls. I have a 95 and it has the black moldings

94RS

No fucks given.
I think the color matched sides start in 97 for ls. I have a 95 and it has the black moldings
Shit, I think you may be right. They probably changed it when they redesigned the mirrors. Sorry guys :oops:

PioneerLS

Lol yeah. Too bad mine aren't painted though :( I'd love that so much. I need to fix this rust and detail it really bad..

PioneerLS

Alright so since this I've gotten new wheels (fat fives, looked better than i thought they would), removed the wing, fixed my locks, fixed my windows, and im about to go get a sunstrip in a couple hours. Ill post new pics soon :D

Todo: Paint and silicone the wing plugs, Coilovers, Exhaust, and CAI

PioneerLS

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
since your inbox was full...

i removed em
wet sanded with 800 grit
primer (3 layers)
paint (5 layers)
clear (2 layers)
after the clear dried for a day, wet sanded with 2000 grit, buff and polish.

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk