Pioneer's 2000 DC4 DD

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
There's a few clean integras from 314 ;)

Hopefully turns out good for you, if I like it i might goto your friend to fix my baby rust. My uncle had surgery so yea he's out of commission. Btw how's your muffler holding up? Mine just shot craps so I just order ITR muffler. You ready for winter?

Last edited:

PioneerLS

There's a few clean integras from 314 ;)

Hopefully turns out good for you, if I like it i might goto your friend to fix my baby rust. My uncle had surgery so yea he's out of commission. Btw how's your muffler holding up? Mine just shot craps so I just order ITR muffler. You ready for winter?
Yeah it's my friends dad's body shop, he does good work so I'm hoping it'll turn out well. I probably wont do it for a month or so though. The muffler is doing fine, but if i ever need to upgrade ill probably go yonaka. Love the sound.

And no I'm not haha. I either need to plastidip or use poorboy wheel sealant on my wheels but I don't have a garage or tools or anything at all right now to do any of that (in the middle of moving) so I'm gonna wait and see. Some people say plastidip peels off clear coat too. I want to do my wheels orange to protect them in the winter. But I might just do the wheel sealant, not sure yet!

PioneerLS

Update pic after having finally washed it after two months or so! Installed blox sway bar links in the front, and also ES poly sway bar bushings. Going to change the valve cover gasket soon. She's a'seepin.

Pic with my phone in the dark = bad, but it looked kinda retro so I dug it. Thinking whether or not I want to keep my wheels or go 15x8, because they seem to have some good wheel choices in that size.

PioneerLS

Still pretty much the same. I have 205/40s in the front now and I never rub anymore. A bit lower so I scrape more but I don't mind that like I do rubbing. Pic is still 205.45's tho.