Pioneer's 2000 DC4 DD

PioneerLS

Fixed my exhaust today and replaced the front driver wheel bearing, boy was that a pain in the ass! Luckily i paid my friend to do or i'd be looking for a new car. But now the wheel has SO much more stability and my exhaust doesnt rattle and its centered (wasnt before.) Civic exhaust tip is still on but i dont mind it at all, doesnt look stupid or anything.

So during that i found out my front sway bar has been disconnected for who knows how long, so im looking forward to fixing that soon. Hopefully itll feel a lot better.

PioneerLS

friend took this without me knowing with his phone and i loved it. debating on painting my sideskirts and or lip.

Last edited:

PioneerLS

Got my front sway bar reconnected and my rear strut bar in. The sway bar makes the car 100% more fun to drive through turns. Super happy.

PioneerLS

I kind of want to get spacers. Or rear camber kits... and 0 offset.... but thats a lot of money lol. But i think spacers might look good. Like just 5mm or something. Also going to get 205/40's when these tires wear out which should also look better.

PioneerLS

Thanks, that's what most of my friends said too haha. I think it looks more complete. Debating on foglights and window visors now. Car's pretty much done, but we all know that no car is ever done.

XjoEnX

How come your lip looks crooked from the side?
That's common on all no-name products. Just a little realignment and it'll be good I think. Although I don't like this style in particular, you still did a great job separating yourself from all the other common appearance Integra's :thumbs up

PioneerLS

If i do get fogs i was thinking about the 97 ones actually.as replicas are cheaper and they look good as well. The other side isnt like that, and this side wasnt like that until we painted it and put it back on. It's in the same holes so idk why. If i care enough i will realign.