Pioneer's 2000 DC4 DD

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
didnt see your youtube link, after seeing it reminds me of how my rear rotors sounded before i replaced them at 140XXX miles depending if there's hot spots on your rotors or how bad they are warped, you could just rotate the rotors.,but that sounds like nails to a chalk board to me and id just get it all done. might do it right the first time, right? While your at it might as well change brake fluid too. isnt Midas open on weekends? your from kirkwood right? theers one and lindbergh and watson, call them up to get price quote.

PioneerLS

didnt see your youtube link, after seeing it reminds me of how my rear rotors sounded before i replaced them at 140XXX miles depending if there's hot spots on your rotors or how bad they are warped, you could just rotate the rotors.,but that sounds like nails to a chalk board to me and id just get it all done. might do it right the first time, right? While your at it might as well change brake fluid too. isnt Midas open on weekends? your from kirkwood right? theers one and lindbergh and watson, call them up to get price quote.
I live on lemay kinda. Which there is one on. Im not sure though ill check there hours but 230 was a good price. The mechanic i talked to actually surprised me with how on top of things he was. And theyre just rotors i mean i cant imagine they could mess it up that bad but im gonna get a quote from midas too. The owner of midas was telling me to add vinyls and spoilers to my car though so i dont know how much i trust them either lol.

So probably this weekend im gonna take a hair dryer and a rubber mallet and try to roll my fenders lol. If i can get them rolled ill order the ccw reps.

Last edited:

PioneerLS

thank god. the new rotors fixed the noise and I got a 50$ discount so the new rotors and pads plus labor was a total of 180$.
the pad seems angled however. dunno.

Last edited:

PioneerLS

Somewhat recent pic:

Also im starting to lean towards buying a g35 or miata NC in the future. Probably around 6 months.

PioneerLS

Got da new rams on. One of my sidewalls gave out however so im replacing that tire with a new one of the same kind cause theyre only 8k~ miles old lol. The tire had been flat 3 times before, it's done it since i bought them. Then i will lower the front and fix that sexy reverse rake i got going on.

Last edited:

PioneerLS

Another update, put on my lip, put my license plate in my windshield, and cleaned my headlights.. those last two aren't in the picture unfortunately.

Last edited:

PioneerLS

Rolling with clears now and waiting for license hole fillers.

PioneerLS

Bought a rear visor from slickwhiteteg. Dont have pics of it on but heres a pic of the bbz 2gethr.
Also got the license plate hole fillers, polished the car, made the hood sit more flush, and im about to get an alignment.

And with some friends

Last edited:

PioneerLS

Hopefully get some decent pics with the visor on. Wiper delete. Possibly my friends muffler. Not much else though.

PioneerLS

Thanks man :) I just lowered one of the back wheels a bit more today. It was about a half inch higher than the other side.

Also, how much do you guys think it would be to have a 07 Civic SI muffler installed in replacement of the stock muffler? My friend wants to sell me his for $40.

Another thing I need to do is replace the front driver's wheel bearing. It makes a humming noise at speed and during right turns at speed. Wonder how much thatll cost lol.

94RS

No fucks given.
Call up a muffler shop and get a quote tomorrow. I'd think it wouldn't be too much, maybe $50-60 :what:

renarudo

Beyond sound is there any benefit to the HF SI muffler? Also does it matter if rear sway bar is an ITR one?

PioneerLS

Beyond sound is there any benefit to the HF SI muffler? Also does it matter if rear sway bar is an ITR one?
No idea, im doing it for sound. I want a moar deciballz but no raspy ricey s***. Or drone.
And i have no idea at all about the sway lol. Everything i have is stock except for the coils.

edit: after reading, i think i know what you mean. Im pretty sure it will bolt up 99% of the way, just wont be able to use one of the hangers. And it should clear the sway bar, but ill let everyone know later on tonight.

Last edited: