Pioneer's 2000 DC4 DD

PioneerLS

Thanks guys. The hids turned out better than expected. I just want a lip and different rims atm. Also need to do something about my rust.

PioneerLS

Theyre 6000k. They look more blue in the picture. The cutoff is better than i expected...

PioneerLS

Currently have a plan of getting either bbs rs style reps or xxr 531's 16x8 +25 for aggressive fitment, also need to roll my fenders. This will be in a few months. Other misc things i hope to get done are mainly my dome light, guage lights, and license plate lights all to a 6k~ white. On superbrightleds theres so many different choices for replacement types idk which bulbs to choose lol.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Yes, you will need a camber kit
+1, I'm about a 1/2inch higher than you and the inside of my front tires wore almost bald within a year. Although the rears were only about 10% worn on the inside. I just have a camber kit on the front. Make sure to get an alignment as well.

Sweet teg. Glad to see there's still some out there with around 100k miles!

PioneerLS

+1, I'm about a 1/2inch higher than you and the inside of my front tires wore almost bald within a year. Although the rears were only about 10% worn on the inside. I just have a camber kit on the front. Make sure to get an alignment as well.

Sweet teg. Glad to see there's still some out there with around 100k miles!
Wait what? You have nearly stock size rims lol