Pioneer's 2000 DC4 DD

PioneerLS

Im just worried about installing them lol ive been pb blasting the rear lca bolts though. Might do some other bolts now that its up on stands.

Last edited:

gsr_nikhil

Im just worried about installing them lol ive been pb blasting the rear lca bolts though. Might do some other bolts now that its up on stands.
Chances are you'll have to cut em. Might as well order some LCA's and new hardware!

PioneerLS

Cant really just do that. Ive been pb blasting them for about a week now so im going to at least try it first before i spend more unnecessary money.

b20vtec MFer

Well I wish you the best of luck! Those bolts are the spawn of satan. I got lucky and none of mine seized :D

Sent from my s4 using telekinesis

gsr_nikhil

Cant really just do that. Ive been pb blasting them for about a week now so im going to at least try it first before i spend more unnecessary money.
I wasn't trying to diminish your hopes. But be prepared for the worst! I hope the pb blaster works. When do the new coils come in?

PioneerLS

I wasn't trying to diminish your hopes. But be prepared for the worst! I hope the pb blaster works. When do the new coils come in?
Tomorrow. And yeah i mean i expect the bolts to break but i definitely wont just be ordering whole new lcas or something. I have some hope though considering my car is semi new compared to most tegs being a 2000 lol but that's not much.

gsr_nikhil

True that. Mine had about 84k miles and my driver side was seized.....everywhere. and I bought the car in centex too lol

PioneerLS

the back end almost currently (no more red valve stem caps), also cleaned headlights (no more yellow tint) but dont have any good front end pics atm.

Last edited:

PioneerLS

thanks, my hids are waiting to be installed as well. also looking to get a usdm lip and maybe give it a wax and claybar treatment... too bad im living in a college dorm atm lol.