Pioneer's 2000 DC4 DD

PioneerLS

Theyve got a pretty wide selection on ebay lol i dont want to get some floor mats and have them be improperly cut. I want it to fit aruond the gas release and what not.
Im also buying a cargo cover that mine is lacking from a friend for 20 dollars from his integra, which is my old integra haha
Are these fine? They say mugen but thats not bad, i just didnt want them saying type r. These are only 45.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/94-01-ACURA-INTEGRA-3DR-BLACK-WITH-RED-TRIM-NYLON-FLOOR-MATS-CARPET-4PCS-SET-/161009997798?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model:Integra&hash=item257cf197e6&vxp=mtr

btw check out my KICK ASS speakers.

BUT HEY at least it came with a good head unit. pioneer deh 6300 ub, $150. I like it. Too bad the speakers only allow me to barely turn it up..

Last edited:

PioneerLS

Here as you can see the front passenger side sits a little bit higher than all the rest of the car. What do you guys think?

PioneerLS

Heres some pics of my bronze slipstreams i got for 250 with two good tread tires and yes these pics are pathetic quality

And some lowering in photoshop

ronmulan

Nice, it's weird, every time I see a teg with rust in that area it's an ls, aha

Nice rims though, what did you do with your mesh?

PioneerLS

Still gottem. They got two more tires on them as well that ill use in the future. Right now im using the 195/60s that came with the slip streams in the rear with 55's in the front.

I like the bronze more than i thought I would, so i think im going to keep them that way. I just need to clean up the tires that came on them, they have white stuff on them. (jokes aside)

Im thinking about just ordering clear corners right now because why not? But I cant decide if i want a type r replica lip or a CTR style lip. Im scared about painting it because i donnt want it to end up being a different shade of white and looking ghetto. :(

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Liking the progress!

When you do get clear corner lights, I want your ambers. It's not cool driving with cracked corner lights.

PioneerLS

If i wasnt planning on keeping them and swapping them out when i got bored i would lol but im an indecisive person :p
Just ordered them. Should be here within a week.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Buy itr replica lip! i keep all my parts too, i have alot parts, haha including a rear visor, ill let you barrow if when your lowered :p

well only way to make lip match your car will be paint entire car. White easier to match, unlike red or green. You can get color match aerosol paint at local auto parts store, cost $8. If you get tired of the bronze,look into teal! Ill pm u a pic of what it loks likes.

Last edited:

PioneerLS

Finally got it tinted, so new pic along with clear corners. Not the best pic though lol. 20% all around except windshield. Thinking about plastidipping the wheels white then using glossifier on them so its slightly glossy instead of matte and would be easier to clean. Still need coilovers too., as well as lip.

PioneerLS

Buy itr replica lip! i keep all my parts too, i have alot parts, haha including a rear visor, ill let you barrow if when your lowered :p

well only way to make lip match your car will be paint entire car. White easier to match, unlike red or green. You can get color match aerosol paint at local auto parts store, cost $8. If you get tired of the bronze,look into teal! Ill pm u a pic of what it loks likes.
wow i never saw this post, i always wondered why you randomly messaged me that pic LOL. probably gonna go white with them soon. but yeah if i could ever borrow that visor that would be sick. im planning on getting a lip after coils. but damn, coilovers are just so expensive. hopefully i could sell my stock suspension afterwards and get some money back? only 105k miles lol not TOO bad. hmmm

Last edited:

PioneerLS

Just picked up some 16x7 gloss black Rota Circuit 8's. Will put them on once my coils and lugnuts come in in a day or two