places that you have your amp

TheSkygun

what is the speaker level input for? is this where i would run the wires from the headunit to the amp then to the speakers?
just picked up the amp and its a Proaudio Xlarion APA5241 5/4/3 channel amp if that helps at all

also i now have a 10" rockford fosgate punch and might switch it out here and there with my Kicker L7 solo-baric 12" unless one is better over the other overall

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
I had mine mounted on the box, just face it toward the seat if you want to give it a bit of a stealthier look.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i have my amp mounted on the rear of the back seats and a single competition 10" sub facing up in the center of the trunk

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk

TheSkygun

^ should reply to my pm

how heavy is your amp, i have two amps now that im going to be running and i dont want them to just pull out the carpet to the back of the seats or fall off. i like making a rack for them that seats between the seat and the trunk. under the seat is looking bright too just for convince

TheSkygun

is there a way to have the same wires and fuse to the battery that runs to my first amp be split to run to my second amp that i plan on using for my 4 speakers?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator

what is the speaker level input for? is this where i would run the wires from the headunit to the amp then to the speakers?
Yes. Speaker level inputs are just a different way to send the audio signal into the amp. It's an inferior signal to RCA quality signal, but if your radio doesn't have RCA output's (like a stock radio) it's what you need to use to get the sound into the amp. ALWAYS use RCA's if you can, speaker level inputs are just a crappy backup option.