Post a pic of your latest purchase.

94RS

No fucks given.
Too many damn copies.... TSW had a wheel that looked close to it years ago, Drifz makes a replica, the Kosei and apparently that Advanti.

Fucking wheels.... :lol:

Army74D

gtavila_
Too many damn copies.... TSW had a wheel that looked close to it years ago, Drifz makes a replica, the Kosei and apparently that Advanti.

f***ing wheels.... :lol:
TWS was the one that automatically came to mind.. But I couldn't find the model name. Lol

There's nothing stamped on the wheels?

osiris19

TWS was the one that automatically came to mind.. But I couldn't find the model name. Lol

There's nothing stamped on the wheels?
They're dipped white, so I'd have to take a better look. It is snowing today, but I'm gonna try and swap the rears to the front since I put the 45's on the back and 50's on the front. Those look the closest, but the hub looks different.

Army74D

gtavila_
They're dipped white, so I'd have to take a better look. It is snowing today, but I'm gonna try and swap the rears to the front since I put the 45's on the back and 50's on the front. Those look the closest, but the hub looks different.
**TSW, YOu know what I meant. Haha:mrgreen:

OneFastGSR

Rotors and pads for the civic, And a trunk plate that holds the hatch down on my civic. Also got a liter of ATE super blue on the way to flush brakes and clutch

94RS

No fucks given.
Haha yeah I know. Hopefully I can figure out what kind they are. They're almost similar to RPF1's but closest to those advanti's

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk
Those Advanti's are reps of the Kosei's I posted made by Konig :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Lemme rephrase: Advanti which are made by Konig, copied Kosei.

Just realized it looked retarded how I said it before :lol:

R13

The other asshole
:drool:

So happy to see progress picking back up for your car.

Sent from my toaster