Post a pic of your latest purchase.

R13

The other asshole
Real pics when they arrive, For now...

I know, No car parts, I'm a terrible person.

R13

The other asshole
Not really, The mic is for the gaming stream, Tv mount to put my tv over my desk and the guitar because I've had beginner level guitars waaaaay too long.

I might though who knows, I play with FLstudio 11 quite a bit, I was thinking about making my own music for the stream.

Last edited:

96LSteg

Jemel
those snowball mics are great for recording! I have a buddy who produces and records his own music and thats what he uses and the sound quality (to my ears anyway) is great for the price you pay

R13

The other asshole
Yeah I've had long time stream buddies from back in like 06-07 that used them, Little quiet but they're great :)

R13

The other asshole
Yeah it was like $28, Over 4k reviews and all mostly good so I said f*** yeah! Thought it would look baller to have my tv over my desk with my triple monitor setup and all that.

Plus I needed to spend a couple extra bucks to get free shipping on the mic.

Sent from my toaster

MrGurley

************5-0
now you just need one of these to finish the baller look. Qumo Quest, the latest product my gf sells. its a led multipoint touch screen tv, this particular one has a computer built in as well. she only got a 42" one for us to play with though lol

MrGurley

************5-0
haha dead serious. they make them up to 102" so they can replace projectors in classrooms I guess. all ive done is get shitfaced and do the john madden with it!!

redGSRguy

Picked up a new wheel during my lunch break
Personal Neo Grinta 330mm Black Leather/ Black Spoke/ Red Thread

Old one is for sale if anyone is interested horn button is a bit bent but still works.
$150 - Nardi Sport Rally 330mm / Black Perforated Leather / Red Stitch