Post a pic of your latest purchase.

Nick_C78

It isn't a matter of hard shifts. It is a matter of how many shifts. But for the record, pat shifts that hard :p And in my videos with my old trans and clutch with popped springs, so did I. Thrusting it in was the only way to get it in to gear.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
It isn't a matter of hard shifts. It is a matter of how many shifts. But for the record, pat shifts that hard :p And in my videos with my old trans and clutch with popped springs, so did I. Thrusting it in was the only way to get it in to gear.
:rolf:

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
They're turning metal boxes into mufflers now a days? That s*** must be JDM.
Mad, JDM, 'yo! See that Spintech sticker? 80,000 horsepowers! Yup, yup.
Nah. I went the anti-traditional route with Hondas and got a standard oval muffler. Except it's not oval; it's rectangular.
The muffler was built to my specifications. :)

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Is it just a box? Or anything in it?
Very, very little in it. It's the loudest muffler Spintech makes.
My resonator(s) (I'm replacing the cat with a resonator) are going to be Dynomax Race Bullets. I'm expecting it to be close to Buddy Club loud. Dynomax Race Bullets flow over 1,000 cfm and the Spintechs were 5th in flow on one of the charts I found a while back, which is fine considering it was the only company I could actually build my muffler with in the way that I wanted. I have no clue what it's going to sound like, but it should be interesting and it should be loud.

osiris19

ill have to pass on ebay shyt. I don't trust there quality and no warranty included.
Energy suspension isn't eBay... Just cause its sold on eBay, doesn't mean its junk. I have their bushings. Energy suspension makes good urethane bushings.

randomhobo

automagic user
Energy suspension isn't eBay... Just cause its sold on eBay, doesn't mean its junk. I have their bushings. Energy suspension makes good urethane bushings.
One of the oldest and best companies out there. Most major aftermarket auto parts stores sell their products, places like NAPA, Advanced, Autozone... the list goes on.

randomhobo

automagic user
Very, very little in it. It's the loudest muffler Spintech makes.
My resonator(s) (I'm replacing the cat with a resonator) are going to be Dynomax Race Bullets. I'm expecting it to be close to Buddy Club loud. Dynomax Race Bullets flow over 1,000 cfm and the Spintechs were 5th in flow on one of the charts I found a while back, which is fine considering it was the only company I could actually build my muffler with in the way that I wanted. I have no clue what it's going to sound like, but it should be interesting and it should be loud.
Could have just bought my old DNX catback I have sitting around...

DNX = Dynomax