Post a pic of your latest purchase.

ibleedblacknred

Yes. It isn't a 1 piece design which makes it more likely to break. See how the flat part is just sitting inside of the ball. Whats holding that together? That's your weak point. And the threads at the top
it is all one piece and its supposedly forged from a single piece of aluminum but who knows if thats true

ibleedblacknred

im shure he could give two s***s what i think about his wing like i dont care what he thinks of my chinese short shifter.

Last edited:

Nick_C78

it is all one piece and its supposedly forged from a single piece of aluminum but who knows if thats true
How can you say it is 1 piece if you can see a seam where the ball joins the shaft? Is it just the angle of the picture? Hopefully it doesn't brake though. If it does it does, just know that its a possibility.

Oh and his wing is actually functional. At tracks that have large sweeper corners where speeds exceed 80mph, having a wing helps keep the rear planted. Thus making you carry more speed through the corner. Now granted, he is still slow, but point is in theory the wing works. Love you pat, just busting your balls

Last edited:

ibleedblacknred

theres no seam its just shaped that way im just gonna try it out cant hurt well it can but i have a spare tranny and the 3rd gear syncro is acting up already any way... im just bored with it and dont have much i can do in a parking lot to it once i get my 240 on the road its goin to the shop for paint then tranny once i put new syncro's and gears in it

ibleedblacknred

How can you say it is 1 piece if you can see a seam where the ball joins the shaft? Is it just the angle of the picture? Hopefully it doesn't brake though. If it does it does, just know that its a possibility.

Oh and his wing is actually functional. At tracks that have large sweeper corners where speeds exceed 80mph, having a wing helps keep the rear planted. Thus making you carry more speed through the corner. Now granted, he is still slow, but point is in theory the wing works. Love you pat, just busting your balls

its just the only thing i could make fun of on his car lol

Nick_C78

Skunk2 Alpha forged rods, Aim solo lap timer and data logger, Arias wrist pins and skunk2 magnetic drain plugs.

Nick_C78

Stock gsr crank, just re-balanced.

Aussie, it was 2 simple reasons that made me choose it. Reason 1, I have a lot of skunk2 stuff, so I might as well keep the pattern going. Reason 2, I get skunk2 stuff for a really good price, which goes hand in hand with reason 1. Also they are probably made in the same factory as manly and the rest lol. The machining is really nice too. I don't need crazy expensive rods. It isn't like I am drag racing at 5000 horse power.