Post a pic of your latest purchase.

98GS

3 hours there, 3 hours back. And i know its oem because i pulled it off a wrecked teg and the vins matched. Didnt want to chance ebay and didn't want to spend 300 + paint for a new oem

94RS

No fucks given.
3 hours there, 3 hours back. And i know its oem because i pulled it off a wrecked teg and the vins matched. Didnt want to chance ebay and didn't want to spend 300 + paint for a new oem
You can tell the difference between an OEM bumper and a replica from the Integra logo embossed in it. Replica bumpers don't have it. My car came with a shitty replica 98 bumper... Now I've got two OEM 94 bumpers :lol:

98GS

You can tell the difference between an OEM bumper and a replica from the Integra logo embossed in it. Replica bumpers don't have it. My car came with a shitty replica 98 bumper... Now I've got two OEM 94 bumpers :lol:
Yup I know that. Didn't want to trust an ebay pic though. 94-97 has the integra imprint to the left of driver headlight and is more round by the headlights. 98-01 has it under headlight and is more tear shaped :). Paint on new bumper isnt great and has a small hole but im gonna have it painted to match my car

OneFastGSR

Precision 600HP intercooler, Mishimoto radiator, and mishimoto radiator hose set for the GSR build. Almost got all the parts I need

Ganyon

I don't blame you. I hope the bolts come out of those lca's easily. We had to cut the ones on my integra.

Nick_C78

I live in California. It was really tough to get off. I had to grab a wrench, and turn it counter clockwise and then it loosened up. I tell ya, tough shit. All that lack of rust made it take me a really long time....to do other activities.

R13

The other asshole
Shouldn't have to cut a bolt until you've broken it.

If you can't turn it get a bigger tool.