Post a pic of your latest purchase.

R13

The other asshole
I have some, The heat warped them and they wouldn't stay attached down next to the mirrors.

They still stayed on but the gap annoyed me.

Dr Grant

I have some, The heat warped them and they wouldn't stay attached down next to the mirrors.

They still stayed on but the gap annoyed me.
I had to really work with that corner by the mirror you're talking about to make it stick well. I guess we'll see how well they hold up, but for 20 bucks and not worrying about anyone stealing them had they been OEM...worth the peace of mind

R13

The other asshole
They're good to have, Especially if you like riding with the windows down when it's raining like I do. :lol:

I want oem ones but I can't justify the price...

R13

The other asshole
We're still talking about 130-150 for plastic visors. Worth it to some but for others who need things like motor mounts, clutches, axles, suspension, wheels, tires... things add up, and my car's not ready for me to spend that kind of money on things like that.

Dr Grant

The only way someone will steal them is if they break it lol. I would think thieves wouldn't want to break them either, IMO.
I was unaware of this. Whole new world to me now :p once I sell my car next year and get a manual I'll shell out the cash for em'