Post a pic of your latest purchase.

R13

The other asshole
f7... are you gonna pull a cj and sell you car after you mod the s*** out of it?

Think that was my last purchase, got it for my girls bday like 2 weeks ago
What is it with you and those f***ing flashy watches? :lol:

btw nice legs bro :rolf:

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
f7... are you gonna pull a cj and sell you car after you mod the s*** out of it?

They're actually Blackworks... :oops:

No fucking way I'm selling my car. Too much time, money and effort put into this pod to get rid of it. CJ only sold his because he came out of the closet and needed something to fit his new lifestyle...

R13

The other asshole
Sure bro, whatever you say :lol:

They're actually Blackworks... :oops:
I barely know my lca's anymore, at this point I'll never have the gold ones with a black asr brace I wanted and even if I did they'd just collect dust...

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
I barely know my lca's anymore, at this point I'll never have the gold ones with a black asr brace I wanted and even if I did they'd just collect dust...

Had you not spent all your money on that fagstang, your Integra could've probably been halfway decent looking by now...

R13

The other asshole
I don't think 3 grand is enough to make that car look better...

Besides, Maintenance first.. and it needs a lot of maintenance. :lol:

Last edited:

OneFastGSR

3 grand could have bought you a super nice GSR, I only paid $2500 for that bone stock GSR all original and super clean, I seen one on craigslist about 2 weeks ago in memphis for $3000 and it was real clean all original gsr

R13

The other asshole
You get those fucking crazy ass deals :lol:

If I wanted to buy a nice 3g gsr I'd be looking at around $4500.